I vote for Mishka. True she won't find her name on those pre-printed stickers or license plates for her bike but it is a nice name. Mishka Serges...lovely
I thought I cried when you wrote how she called you 'mama'! Oh my gosh, what a precious moment! Mother-daughter love! Is it not just the best feeling when she does that! However good you feel, she must feel it a thousand times more inside her heart! What a beautiful thing you have done. Love, there's no other word for it, and you deserve it all!
I also caught how she waited to get permission, or so it seemed, before she ran through the door. Now that's discipline! Wow, I'm impressed!
Well, I'm at work crying again...my coworkers are getting used to of it by now. Thank you for letting us sharing in this wonderful journey with you. Lisa S
10 comments:
Ok, I have watched 5 times, and laughed, sharing your joy, every time!
Absolutely the BEST! Thanks for posting it. Just love it, love it, love it.
OMG! I absolutely love this video and have watched it at least 10 times!
WOW, a picture or in the case a video is really worth a thousand words. Enjoy those hugs!
Shanna
Tamar and Libby's mom
OMG! Love it, love it! We watched it over and over again.
Jan and Taylor
Once again the tears are flowing!
She is a beauty.
That was the best movie I've ever seen. OMG Linda, it's so meant to be. You've rescued Mishka. (ok, so I read the top posting first!)
I VOTE MISHKA....
and I watched this 7 times and am going back for more now....
I vote for Mishka. True she won't find her name on those pre-printed stickers or license plates for her bike but it is a nice name. Mishka Serges...lovely
JoAnne :)
I thought I cried when you wrote how she called you 'mama'! Oh my gosh, what a precious moment! Mother-daughter love! Is it not just the best feeling when she does that! However good you feel, she must feel it a thousand times more inside her heart! What a beautiful thing you have done.
Love, there's no other word for it, and you deserve it all!
I also caught how she waited to get permission, or so it seemed, before she ran through the door. Now that's discipline! Wow, I'm impressed!
Well, I'm at work crying again...my coworkers are getting used to of it by now. Thank you for letting us sharing in this wonderful journey with you.
Lisa S
Post a Comment