Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 15

Today, our official bonding period is over. Although the official bonding period is over, our visitations will remain the same - twice a day.
Here are some of my favorite pictures over the last two weeks.



A rare look at the camera



This is one of her caregivers. You can tell how much Mahabbat loves her.




She loves her 'Apa'




I miss those green lips!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love the new pictures. Wish we were still there seeing the girls. Congratulations on making it past the 15 day bonding period. Have you heard news of court day?

Best of luck - give Aya a hug!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I just cannot wait to know her! And, as far as the personality traits are concerned: she sounds delightful! I cannot vouch for any of them personally, except for the last one: she IS adorable!